Monday, March 18, 2013

Updates thru March 18th, 2013

Mom was a bit irritable tonight.  When I talked to her, she asked me if her Mom had died.  Grandma died a couple years ago and I told her.  She asked me if she had given me money. "No Momma."  She went on to grumble about money, and how she didn't have anything, and she didn't know how she was going to pay all of her bills.  I tried to explain to her to not worry about it.  Sh that e then proceeded to tell me that "They had told her that she definitely had cancer."   I asked her who had told her, but she never would tell me.  The only thing I can think of is that she remembered where we had told her about Leila died of her cancer.

Yesterday, at Lydia's birthday party, Mom had a very had time even fixing herself a hot dog.  She got really irritated when someone tried to help her clean things up.  Dad told me today that when they were leaving church yesterday (evening?)  and it was like she had forgotten how to walk.  Mom is getting worse so quickly.  It's really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment