Friday, March 1, 2013

February 28th, 2013

Wednesday night, the kids and I went to visit Leila at the Hospice home in Dobson.  On our way back, we stopped by Mom and Dad's really quickly, and other than fairly minor stuff (Dad/Joe thing) she seemed to be doing well.  

Thursday, they stopped at the house for a few, because they got a thing in the mail that looked like a check, and Dad wanted to know if he could cash it.  I told him no, because it was just a thing where the "check" was a coupon for $$$ off of a yearly membership to a new health club opening in Dobson.   I looked at a couple other things he had, and they left.  That evening when they called, Mom seemed to be doing OK, other than the other people in the house, and she was fussing because she said Daddy never lets her do anything, but that's because he's tired of having to do everything over once she tries and then REALLY messes things up.  I feel so for my Dad.  He's such a loving man.   I know that soon I need to get with the rest of my family and talk about starting to look at homes.  She's slowly becoming more than my Dad can handle, but he doesn't want to admit it.  It cheered them up immensely when they talked to the kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment